How do I log in to see my pay stubs and W-4 information?

  • Contact your employer to have a registration email sent to you.
  • If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder.
  • You will set up your username and password through the registration email.
  • You can log in through our website using the “360˚ Payroll Account” link.

I set up my account, but I don’t remember my username or password.

  • Contact your employer to get your username.
  • You can reset your password using the “Forgot password?” link on the login page.

Is there a mobile app for my 360˚ Payroll Solutions account?

Can I change my address and other W-4 information in my 360˚ Payroll Solutions account?

  • Yes! Click on “My W4 Information” and make your changes. They will be directly imported into our payroll system. You can make these changes at any time.

How do I change my direct deposit information?

  • Fill out a new direct deposit authorization form and submit it to your employer. They will forward the updated information to us.
  • Please allow a week for the change to take effect.

How do I request time off?

    • Click on the “Web Clock” link and log in using your timekeeping username and password.
    • After you click “Log in,” click the “ESS” button.

  • If you don’t have a web clock login, contact your employer. Your company may not have that set up yet.

How do I fill out my W-4?

  • If you are unsure how to fill out your W-4, contact your tax preparer or accountant. They will be able to guide you.
  • We also have a link on our website – “IRS Withholding Calculator” – that can help you.


When do I have to submit payroll to 360˚ Payroll Solutions?

  • For direct deposit payrolls, we need to have payroll submitted three business days before the pay date.
  • For paper checks, we need to have it at least one business day before the pay date.

How do I submit new/updated employee information?

  • You may update the employee information in your 360˚ Payroll account, email your payroll processor, or fax it to 501-404-9745.

I received a notice in the mail from the IRS and/or state. What do I do?

  • Email/fax a copy of the letter to your payroll processor or drop it off at our office. We will take a look at the notice and let you know what you need to do, if anything.

I have an HR-related question. What HR resources does 360˚ Payroll Solutions have?

  • We have an HR library login. Email/call us to request a login to this library. It has a handbook builder, job description builder, and a Q&A database. There is a lot of ACA information available as well.

Do I need to E-Verify my employees?

  • It’s not a requirement yet, but it might very well be a requirement soon.
  • You can E-Verify your employees for free online; here is the LINK.
  • If you E-Verify some of your employees, you are required to E-Verify all of your employees. You can’t pick and choose which employees get e-Verified.

When will my employees receive their W-2s?

  • We will begin processing W-2s and year-end tax forms the first week in January. Once they are completed, electronic copies will be uploaded to your 360˚ Payroll accounts.
  • We will print paper copies of W-2s as well. They can be picked up all together at our office or mailed to the employer.

My employee lost their W-2.

  • They can access all the W-2s that 360 Payroll Solutions has prepared in their online 360˚ Payroll account.