How do I log in to see my pay stubs and W-4 information?
- Contact your employer to have a registration email sent to you.
- If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder.
- You will set up your username and password through the registration email.
- You can log in through our website using the “360˚ Payroll Account” link.
I set up my account, but I don’t remember my username or password.
- Contact your employer to get your username.
- You can reset your password using the “Forgot password?” link on the login page.
Can I change my address and other W-4 information in my 360˚ Payroll Solutions account?
- Yes! Click on “My W4 Information” and make your changes. They will be directly imported into our payroll system. You can make these changes at any time.
How do I change my direct deposit information?
- Fill out a new direct deposit authorization form and submit it to your employer. They will forward the updated information to us.
- Please allow a week for the change to take effect.
How do I request time off?
- Click on the “Web Clock” link and log in using your timekeeping username and password.
- After you click “Log in,” click the “ESS” button.
- If you don’t have a web clock login, contact your employer. Your company may not have that set up yet.
How do I fill out my W-4?
- If you are unsure how to fill out your W-4, contact your tax preparer or accountant. They will be able to guide you.
- We also have a link on our website – “IRS Withholding Calculator” – that can help you.
When do I have to submit payroll to 360˚ Payroll Solutions?
- For direct deposit payrolls, we need to have payroll submitted three business days before the pay date.
- For paper checks, we need to have it at least one business day before the pay date.
How do I submit new/updated employee information?
- You may update the employee information in your 360˚ Payroll account, email your payroll processor, or fax it to 501-404-9745.
I received a notice in the mail from the IRS and/or state. What do I do?
- Email/fax a copy of the letter to your payroll processor or drop it off at our office. We will take a look at the notice and let you know what you need to do, if anything.
I have an HR-related question. What HR resources does 360˚ Payroll Solutions have?
- We have an HR library login. Email/call us to request a login to this library. It has a handbook builder, job description builder, and a Q&A database. There is a lot of ACA information available as well.
Do I need to E-Verify my employees?
- It’s not a requirement yet, but it might very well be a requirement soon.
- You can E-Verify your employees for free online; here is the LINK.
- If you E-Verify some of your employees, you are required to E-Verify all of your employees. You can’t pick and choose which employees get e-Verified.
When will my employees receive their W-2s?
- We will begin processing W-2s and year-end tax forms the first week in January. Once they are completed, electronic copies will be uploaded to your 360˚ Payroll accounts.
- We will print paper copies of W-2s as well. They can be picked up all together at our office or mailed to the employer.
My employee lost their W-2.
- They can access all the W-2s that 360 Payroll Solutions has prepared in their online 360˚ Payroll account.